Product Description – Gecsatherm® VPG34 semi-rigid mineral wool boards are made of inorganic mineral fibers linked together with polymerized resin to form a homogeneous mattress, with special mechanical properties due to the special fiber distribution system and binder.
Aplications – Gecsatherm® VPG34 semi-rigid mineral wool boards are used for all types of thermal and sound insulation subjected to low mechanical loads, between ceilings, wooden beams, non-rolling tiles, suspended ceilings. Due to the special structure of the fibers and their distribution, they behave very well in the vertical insulation which recommends them for the thermal and sound insulation of the partition walls, exterior walls, ventilated facades, inclined roofs, attics.
With a solid and homogeneous structure, the Gecsatherm® VPG34 semi-rigid mineral wool boards will not break down and will not change in time, they provide excellent sound insulation due to the fibrous structure of the material, they are very easy to handle and install.
– coefficient of thermal conductivity, λ10=0,034 W/mK
– class of reaction to fire, Euroclass A1
– water vapor transmission speed, g=8208,8 mg/m2h
– water vapor permeance, W=5,9 mg/m2hPa
– permeability to water vapor, δ=0,3 mg/mhPa
– the resistance factor to the diffusion of water vapor, μ=2,4
– the thickness of the air layer equiv. diffusion of water vapor, Sd=0,1 m
– sound absorption coefficient: αw= 0,85, Class B acoustic absorption
– It is stored in an upright position, in closed, dry spaces, on shelves
– The storage space must ensure the stability of the products.
– It is recommended that the use be made on a FIFO basis – the first entry, the first exit
– No specific material or group of materials is likely to react
with the product to produce a dangerous situation
– Keep away from inclement weather, rain, snow, direct and prolonged sun exposure
– Whole pallets with intact protection foil, can be stored outside for a maximum
period of 6 months. After this period there is the risk of discoloration of the
package (foil) due to the sun.If this discoloration occurs, the qualities of the
product are not affected.