Product Description – Gecsatherm® VPG37 semi-rigid mineral wool boards are made of inorganic mineral fibers linked together with polymerized resin to form a homogeneous mattress, with special mechanical properties due to the special fiber distribution system and binder.
Aplications – Gecsatherm® VPG37 semi-rigid mineral wool boards are used for all types of thermal and sound insulation subjected to low mechanical loads, between ceilings, wooden beams, non-rolling tiles, suspended ceilings. Due to the special structure of the fibers and their distribution, they behave very well in the vertical insulation which recommends them for the thermal and sound insulation of the partition walls, exterior walls, ventilated facades, inclined roofs, attics.
With a solid and homogeneous structure, the Gecsatherm® VPG37 semi-rigid mineral wool boards will not break down and will not charge in time, they provide excellent sound insulation due to the fibrous structure of the material, they are very easy to handle and install.
– thermal conductivity coefficient λD = 0,037 W / mK
– Euroclass fire reaction A1
– It is stored in an upright position, in closed, dry spaces, on shelves
– The storage space must ensure the stability of the products.
– It is recommended that the use be made on a FIFO basis – the first entry, the first exit
– No specific material or group of materials is likely to react
with the product to produce a dangerous situation
– Keep away from inclement weather, rain, snow, direct and prolonged sun exposure
– Whole pallets with intact protection foil, can be stored outside for a maximum period of 6 months
After this period there is the risk of discoloration of the package (foil) due to the sun.
If this discoloration occurs, the qualities of the product are not affected.